- Integrative Chiropractor – using the best of Eastern and Western medicine to treat body/mind/spirit
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- CoRe Practitioner
- Certified by Loomis Institute of Enzyme Therapy
- Neuro Emotional Technique Practitioner
- Master practitioner in Usui and Karuna Reiki
- Quantum Healing Practitioner
- Certified RE-Connection Therapist
- Nutritional Consultant and Advisor
- Former Radio Talk show host, 8 years
- Web TV Host
- Health Educator, Lecture
Dr. Trybus has treated me for many things including 4 car wrecks where I suffered whiplash and major back pain. This has happened over a period of several years. Without him, I could be totally disabled. I am not the greatest patient in the world but he has stuck with me talking to me about my nutrition, my stress levels, my exercise. I also suffer from continuous sinus problems which he has diagnosed as mold allergies. I have been to internists, allergy doctors, ear nose and throat doctors and none of them found this. What he has treated me with has been helpful and has not had any side effects unlike what prescriptions can do. He also diagnosed me with a gall bladder problem my medical doctor could not find. He may have saved my life that time as it was dangerously close to quitting entirely and possibly causing gang green.
- Body, Mind and Spirit must all be addressed for real healing to occur (versus temporary symptom relief)
- There are three to four Critical Components to Wellness:
a. Emotions/Beliefs (current and past)
b. Physical State (organs, muscles – pain, weakness)
c. Intellect or Beliefs (those thoughts that are in your head)
d. Chemicals/Nutrients (foods, toxins)
- YOU have innate wisdom to know what you need. (I know how to get you there. I am here to assist you and uncover whatever is standing in the way of your desire. I bring my many years of experience and success to the process of returning you to your natural state of health and happiness.)
I will uncover how three Critical Components are contributing to your current state of health and happiness, AND, what can be done to bring you to the level of health and happiness you desire! I’ll explain this in simple, easy to understand, language.
Here’s my promise:
- I’ll find out what’s going on
- I’ll explain it to you simply and compassionately
- And, I’ll help you get excited about getting healthier and happier
My extensive understanding of normal body physiology, the emotional system and the acupuncture system allows me to identify your core issue fast. Then, I’ll explain it in a way that helps you understand what is going on and put into motion a plan that empowers you to reach your desires.
- I’ll find out what’s going on
- I’ll explain it to you simply and As an Integrative Chiropractor and licensed Acupuncturist, I use many techniques to assist you in accomplishing wellness. I specialize in Applied Kinesiology which allows me to pinpoint your underlying issues, whether they are physical (pain and weakness), emotional or chemical (toxicity, diet and nutrition-related).
I am certified in N.E.T. (Neuro-Emotional Technique), certified by the Loomis Institute of Enzyme therapy, achieved Master level of Usui and Karuna Reiki, and incorporate Re-Connection therapies and Quantum Touch healing therapies into my practice.
I care for a wide range of people – whether you are in severe pain or a state of disease, or you want to achieve an optimum level of wellness in your life. I combine the best of Eastern and Western medicine to help you on the road of health and wellness as quickly as possible.
Through The Ultimate House Call sessions, I create a blueprint for you to follow to realize Ultimate Health and Happiness. These sessions are done in person, online and by phone. More and more people are choosing to schedule sessions online and via phone, so they can get support whenever they need it from the comfort of their home.
Over the last 27+ years I have successfully treated patients with:
- Back Pain(spinal and muscle related)
- Extremity pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Candida/Yeast Problems
- Immune System Weaknesses
- Allergies(seasonal, diet and environmental)
- Digestive Disturbances
- Gluten sensitivities
- Parasite Problems
- Blood Sugar Imbalances
- High Cholesterol
- Panic Attacks
- Fear and Phobias
- Lymph system issues
- Kidney and Bladder
- Many other discomforts
- Those who are just seeking overall optimal health